Thursday, December 17, 2009

I use olay dual action cleanser and toner to wash my face but have large pores, should I use a separate toner?

I have dry, acne prone skin. Alcohol free toner please. I like this cleanser and it cleanses well but I don't know what do you guys recommend?I use olay dual action cleanser and toner to wash my face but have large pores, should I use a separate toner?
Olay tests on animals. I do not recommend their products. I personally recommend Mario Badescu. Everything in his line works wonders. They have cleansers, toners, moisturizers, masks, and with every purchase you get 3 free large samples.





http://www.mariobadescu.com/I use olay dual action cleanser and toner to wash my face but have large pores, should I use a separate toner?
wash your face with cold water; it closes pores and use a toner separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment