Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have dark spots where my acne used to be. What kind of toner should I use?

I had bad acne on my back but its mostly clear now. I have dark spots where they used to be. Would a toner make my skin tone more even? Or should I use something else?I have dark spots where my acne used to be. What kind of toner should I use?
toners just suck the moisture right out of your skin and a lot of times can result in more acne showing up. those dark spots can be gradually faded with acnefree scar fade %26amp; erase..its a 2 piece kit, you can get it at CVS or any drugstore. i had dark marks from previous acne too and they're almost completely gone!I have dark spots where my acne used to be. What kind of toner should I use?
Bio-oil. its available at most shops- superdrug and boots. its realy effective and i have used it.
Arbonne's NutriMin RE-9 corrective eye cream will get rid of em! I use this stuff every where!
you'll need a skin lightening soap and/ore cream to get rid of the pigmentations fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment