Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to I get a toner butt and thighs?

I'm not looking to lose weight (I definitely don't need it), but my butt and thighs are kinda large for all the bigger I am and I'd like to tone them a bit. Any advice would be great. FYI - I am a very small female who is not physically strong.How to I get a toner butt and thighs?
leg presses


lunges


squatsHow to I get a toner butt and thighs?
Fat goes on in a particular sequence for each person and it comes off in the exact reverse. So if the first place you put on weight is your Butt and Thighs, then this is the last place it will come off. So basically you should look ok every where else except those two body parts.





To tone you need to lose body fat and add mucle. So basically you need to excerise and eat properly, then then over time they body fat will come down in those areas.





Excerising you Butt and thighs doesn't mean you will drop fat in those sections. I hope this makes sense.





Good luck and know that you can do it, just exercise and eat well.





Cheers


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment