Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will a toner help take out the gold tones on my bleached hair?

A week ago I went to a local beauty school and had them bleach part of my hair on the top. I had dark brown box dye in my hair so I had to go through two processes to lift the color. They used toner on my hair after the bleaching and for the most part I have the white blonde color I wanted. There is a small section that is still golden. Instead of going back I just rather fix it myself. I've bleached my hair many times myself but I never used toner.





So my question is... can I just go buy toner from sally and put it on the part of my hair that is still gold or must I bleach it again then tone it? What toner do your recommend?








Thanks!Will a toner help take out the gold tones on my bleached hair?
This JUST happened to me. I used Ardell Red/Gold Corrector Plus from Sally Beauty Supply and it was amazing! It was only $5.99. I saw results after the very first use and my hair was back to normal after 3 washes, all of the gold/brassy color was completely gone. Definitely a life saver! And you dont have to pay $200 to get it corrected at the salon or use harsh strippers.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment