Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the difference between a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?

What does each one do, and how often should you use each? Can anyone recommend a good one of each for a mixture of oily and dry skin?What's the difference between a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
Cleanser- Cleans your pores.





Toner- Lightly cleans and shrinks your pores, makes it less oily.





Moisturizer- Moisturizes your skin so that it isn't flaky.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


Help Me =)What's the difference between a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
Cleanser- Basically soap, it cleans your skin.


Toner- A liquid used to restore firmness in your skin and/or a different type of cleanser used to remove dead skin, blackheads, oil, dirt, etc.


Moisturizer- Lotion. Moisturizes your skin to make it soft %26amp; smooth. =)





I use these ^ every single day of my life. It really pays off because I rarely get pimples and such. I'd go to your local drugstore and scope out the cleansers, toners, and moisturizers there.





Cleansers: I use...Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Soap for my face. Suave Naturals in Sweet Pea %26amp; Violet for my body.


Toners: My soap does all of that. lol


Moisturizers: For my face, I use Cetaphil Moisturizing Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin. For the rest of my body, Simply Basics body lotion in Sweet Pea and/or Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Pea.





lol I really like sweet pea. Hope this helps.
a toner tones your skin.


a moisturizer moisturizes your skin


a cleanser cleans your skin.








i think(:
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment