Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I make a combination skin toner?

Need to make it out of natural ingredients not chemicals.How can I make a combination skin toner?
i feel the same way about natural products. i've been using Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (i believe it's organic) for about 2 weeks and i LOVE it! here are other people's (rave) reviews about it, and recipes for dilution (some combine it with green tea, etc.):





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>





personally, i've been doing 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, and it seems to be just right for me. (i started out with 50/50, but i think it was too harsh)





good luck!How can I make a combination skin toner?
Astringents tend to tighten the pores in the skin, dissolve oils, and help remove dirt. Anything you use would need to be tried out. I suggest you start with your arm first to see if it bothers less sensitive skin than the face. I would think things like alcohol witch hazel mixtures would work well. Alcohols generally originate from organic sources. Possibly additions of some things like lemon juices or lime may work in combination with other things. Alum works well but is fairly strong and I believe a metal. Be sure to list your proportions as to what works well for you or on a list according to the highest ingredient first. Generally cosmetics are mixed in a water base so if you use water in it be sure it is distilled or highly purified. Alcohol will also work to help prevent bacterial contamination. Use sterilized containers for storage with good sealing caps.


as路trin路gent (-strnjnt)


adj.


Causing contraction of tissues, arrest of secretion, or control of bleeding.


n.


A substance or preparation, such as alum, that draws together or constricts body tissues and is effective in stopping the flow of blood or other secretions.


astringent


adj 1: sour or bitter in taste [syn: acerb, acerbic, sharp]


2: tending to draw together or constrict soft organic tissue;


';astringent cosmetic lotions'; [ant: nonastringent]


n : a drug that causes contraction of body tissues and canals


[syn: astringent drug, styptic]
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!
Kindness Soothing Herbals Toner is nature based.

No comments:

Post a Comment