Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What color/toner should I use after bleaching my hair to get a white blonde color?

My hair was already a very light blonde, but I bleached my hair this Sunday (24th) I used Prism Lites violet bleach and Clairol Kaleidocolors violet bleach with Clairol 20 volume developer. I covered my hair w/ plastic wrap and left it for about 1 hour and 15 min w/o heating. I rinsed my hair out, conditioned and let it dry. My hair is really light and in good condition, but extremely yellow tinted. So I went to Sally's and got Shimmer Lights shampoo and conditioner and I have used it 2 times and it seems to be helping. I want to know if my hair is light enough to use a toner, or if I should just bleach it again to go to the next level? The lady as Sallys said toner would only make the hair appear darker, but everyone seems to use a toner after bleaching in order to get rid of yellow/unnatural tones , so i'm confused about what to do next.What color/toner should I use after bleaching my hair to get a white blonde color?
If you're not sure consult a licensed beautician.What color/toner should I use after bleaching my hair to get a white blonde color?
Did you ever figure out a solution for your problem? I have the same questions.


Why do stupid people keep saying 'Go to a Salon' We wouldn't be on here ASKING the question if we had time and money to GO to a salon!!!! Don't even post if you cannot actually answer someones question! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment