Monday, December 21, 2009

Does toner help to get rid of white heads?

I've had white heads around my nose and on my chin for many years now, and no matter what I do, mostly clean them out, they always come back. They don't bother me too much because they're not really visible, but I just wish I could get rid of it once and for all. Masks and stuff like haven't worked for this problem, they're really deep or something (?). I know toner helps clean out left over residue and makeup, but can it help with this also? If so, i'd like suggestions on an alcohol-free toner or what ever would help with this.Does toner help to get rid of white heads?
I would try Witch Hazel. It's alcohol free and completely, 100% natural.





Also, I love Nivea Moisturizing Toner...it's also alcohol free and smells GREAT.Does toner help to get rid of white heads?
I have a really good toner which i use after washing my face morning and evening-its made by Avon and is called Clearskin.





It wasn't very expensive (It was seriously cheaper than any other product I've bought for my skin) but it has definitely been the best one. Check out the Avon webiste and you should be able to get your hands on some.





www.avon.co.uk
try going to an dermatoligist?/ Theres this stiff called dermatologica. It works great. It comes on a cleanser, toner, scrub ect. Its a little on the expensive side, but it works!! also, on the cheaper side, try proactive.
yes!
No what you need is a good scrub. Try St. Ives Apricot Scrub, its the best thing.


A toner only evens out your skin complexion and control shine on face.


try this scrub:


http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products鈥?/a>





you can get it at wal-mart, wal-greens, wherever.
Toner, I think helps, but only a little bit. If you want to go with a toner then I suggest Neutrogena alcohol free toner. It might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment