Saturday, December 26, 2009

I used a blue base toner and left it in a little too long. How can I get rid of the blue?

My hair was at about a level 10A. I had used Clairol's Torrids line 001B which is Platinum Lightening with a blue base. By the time I applied it to my hair I washed it out and my hair is blue. Is there something I can do so I'm not walking around with light blue hair?I used a blue base toner and left it in a little too long. How can I get rid of the blue?
First u need to use a red based rinse (semi-permanent) hair coloring(e.g. burgandy, maroon, red, etc....) to cover up the light blue then u may keep your hair that reddish color or u can dye it a darker color. please whatever u do DO NOT BLEACH YOUR HAIR while it's light blue because then you will be walking around with green hair (yellow and blue makes GREEN)!!!!!!!!!I used a blue base toner and left it in a little too long. How can I get rid of the blue?
you put it on too long..yikes..u supose to leave it on for less than a min...probably need to strip that last color out or bleach it again ..u know what go to a salon...
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment