Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ive brought a born blonde toner, will it work?

I recently brought a born blonde toner (354 warm beige blonde) to try and even out my hair colour. I have extensions and my natural hair is white and the extensions are slightly yellowish, im hoping that the toner will even out the colour as it will darken both of them to a matching shade? Am i right? I dont want to use bleach or dye as it may damage the extensions, but i dont want to use this if it is unlikely to work?Ive brought a born blonde toner, will it work?
mix 1/2 teaspoon of toner with 1/2 tea spoon developer (with a plastic spoon, nothing metal) and snip a small piece of your natural hair and the extention and test them in the mix. If they match you can mix all the contents as directed and use it all over. I doubt a toner would make two different shades match. I would suggest an all over color that is darker than the shade of your extentions. Ask a stylist if using these products are ok on your extensions.Ive brought a born blonde toner, will it work?
you should try first the coloring shampoo because it lasts just a couple of weeks(not more than a month) and if you like it(the colour) you can dye it
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment