Friday, December 25, 2009

Will proactive still work without the revitalizing toner?

It spilled all over my counter unfortunatley %26amp; I just bought it yesterday. Will it still work without the second step?Will proactive still work without the revitalizing toner?
Yes, but I suggest buying a toner containing about 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide in it, just so you can get the same results.Will proactive still work without the revitalizing toner?
Yes! As a matter of fact I got to the point where I was only using the wash because the toner and moisturizer were drying out my face. Even now that my face is clear I'll still just use the wash sometimes to make sure my face stays on track lol.
Yes the system will still work but I would replace it with a toner that has benzoyl peroxide or your favorite toner.
Only if you can get Jessica Simpson to apply it for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment