Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need to get rid of this toner I put on top of my bleached hair. It looks horrible. Will vinegar strip it off?

I don't want it completely gone but it definately needs to lighten up about 5 to 7 shades lighter. Any suggestions would be helpful.I need to get rid of this toner I put on top of my bleached hair. It looks horrible. Will vinegar strip it off?
wash your hair with dish soap about 4 times and as warm of water as you can stand.. lemon juice might lighten it.. leave on about 1/2 hour and wash out..I need to get rid of this toner I put on top of my bleached hair. It looks horrible. Will vinegar strip it off?
My suggestion would be to strip the toner off completely using Tide. (the laurndy soap)


[not tide with bleach - just plain, normal tide]


(can be used to strip fresh hair color too]


and then condition like crazy for 2 days and then try to tone again.





To use Tide: in the shower, pour about as much Tide in your hand as you would shampoo and scrub like crazy [roots to ends] for a minute or two and then rinse completely and the condition the hell out of your hair. Tide strips it so it needs to be moisturized.





If worst come worst, go to a salon and they can help you too.
toner can just wash out within a few washes, happens to my mum alot.
try lemon juice that is what i use to lighten hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment