Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The toner I used made my hair way too blonde. How do I darken it with losing the hightlights I just did.?

I also don't want it to turn green. Do I do an single process of light brown for half the time or try a darker toner. My hair has an almost tinge of orange where it was once a light brown....HELP!The toner I used made my hair way too blonde. How do I darken it with losing the hightlights I just did.?
ditto, just did mine,my blonde highlights gone orange, yippee same thing happened, well now, wot shade were yu before yu did it, now go a shade darker, or get one of those, highlights kit, I think they a re 拢9, they darken your hair, and then you put the highlights in on top of that..... if that works... otherwise go black, and then, start again by lighteneing it. or go to a hairdresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment