Friday, December 25, 2009

What's a good face cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?

My skin is pretty normal. My nose the tops of my cheeks are a little oily and I get pimples occasionally. I was wondering what kind of face cleanser, toner and moisturizer to use for my skin type.


Thanks!What's a good face cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
Clearasil works the best for me, especially the kind that is ';sensetive for skin';...it helps the oily stuff stopWhat's a good face cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
check out Victoria Jackson Cosmetics, I recommend their entire line of skin care, couldn't live without the moisturizer and toning mist and the cosmetics, I have been using this make-up more than 20 years, I argue with people about my age, it has been good to my skin over the years, trust me, awesome make-up! And it comes with a how to guide for your facial structure.
You need to get a FREE skin care analysis at www.skinterra.com. They have skin care consultants who will help you and advise to you what you will need based on your skin type. Free shipping too and great samples!
SOAP DUMBASS

No comments:

Post a Comment