Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would a hair toner work on my highlights that are too blonde?

I just purchased Indola profession intensive tone-on-tone color.. I bought level 7.3 (medium blonde gold).. the problem is that i got blonde highlights on my brown hair and the highlights are too blonde... Would this toner work and achieve light brown looking highlights? or will it result in orange or green highlights?!?!?!?! Should I test it before putting it all over my hair?? AND also i didnt get a instruction leaf so do i put it on wet or dry hair and for how long?? pleaseee help someone!Would a hair toner work on my highlights that are too blonde?
It might be ok, but i need more info!


this is difficult to answer...


I've never use the indola toner - i mean, i don't know exact color, and i cannot see how bright your ';too blond'; height lights are...


too blond is how 'too blond'? too light? then, it might turn it down a little. too yellow? it might not work...since your toner is gold (witch is yellow...)


need more information, but one thing for sure that you won't get green hair.


good luck!Would a hair toner work on my highlights that are too blonde?
Toner is used to take the brassiness out of blonde shades, not to turn them darker.. It won't help with ';too light'; blonde. You need to leave this one to the pros. You might end up with a lovely shade of green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment