Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How often should I use my cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?

First off, do you think these are good products to be using?


Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


Toner: Witch Hazel Toner


Moisturizer: Aloe Vera gel


Also, I usually use those 3, in that order, in the morning. Should I also be washing my face at night with Cetaphil, or should I only use my toner and moisturize, or what? :S


Thanks!How often should I use my cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
Cleanse morning and evenings. Twice a day max


Toner once a day. in the morning.


Moisturize as often as needed.How often should I use my cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
You should probably get a set that match.


I use clinique 3 step. It works great and you use it once at night once during the day. :)
I Use All My Stuff About Three Times A Day, In The Morning...When I Get Home From Work And School, And Then Before I Go To Bed


Does Wonders :]
you should use it in the morning and at night to have a clear complection.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment