Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I bleached my hair with clairol born blonde maxi. What type of toner/dye should I use?

Can I use a light ash dye? I plan on using revlon colorsilk light ash blonde. My hair is an orangish/yellowish from the bleach. It is more orangey when it is wet, but more yellowey when it is dry. I bleached it last night. Is it safe to apply the dye, now? It is a permanent, ammonia free dye.I bleached my hair with clairol born blonde maxi. What type of toner/dye should I use?
You will need to leave about a week before coloring again, and im afraid you will need to bleach it again. when bleaching your hair it goes through 3 colour stages, red, orange then blonde when using bleach. either your hair was very dark or you didn't leave it on long enough. Please dont re-bleach straight away as you hair will be weakened from the first time round. after you do it for the second time do a strand teast 48hrs before just to check your hair is up to it. After that you can dye over it a further week later ( people often find when they bleach their hair that the colour is very un natural and hard to maintain) a softer shade, such as a ash tone if your pale or a creamy tone if your olived skinned will look much nicer. i am a hairdresser and have been for 5yrs so i know what im talking about. hope this helps.I bleached my hair with clairol born blonde maxi. What type of toner/dye should I use?
make sure, you take advice of a professional hair dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment