Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will toner help get the yellow out of my blonde hair?

I dyed my hair blonde, but it's a little too yellow for me. Where do I get toner, how do i use it, how much is it and will it help lighten it up and get rid of the yellow?Will toner help get the yellow out of my blonde hair?
There are many products to do the job. Apply it regularly for about a week or two, and you are no longer a blonde. But never forget your natural hair color. I know a lot of people who like to have blonde hair.Will toner help get the yellow out of my blonde hair?
my friend bought ';leave in'; toner, which she just put on her hair in the morning and left it in, and her hair went from yellow to paler blond. in my own personal experience, i mix together the toner and the bleach. but if you can't bleach it any more, get in the shower and do this... shampoo, toner leave in for 5-10 mins, then condition... that should do the job.
When you are a stylist by trade you ALWAYS answer this with seek a professional. People attempt these things at home and end up spending a lot more money than they bargained on in the end. Honestly, if it isn't like as yellow as Tweety Bird, I would suggest buying a blue shampoo and using it 2-3 times a week.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=t鈥?/a>





http://www.expertvillage.com/video/10499鈥?/a>





I agree .Go to the Beauty salon.


It saves you the grief of not knowing how your hair is going to come out.





Hope it turns out just like you want it to rose%26amp;ivory.
the only place i know of is a hair salon





you could try sallys





it will help with the brassy yellow. go to a salon, they will help you.
Apply a toner to neutralize the yellow/orange tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment