Friday, December 25, 2009

Does toner prevent dye from taking to bleached hair?

I am planning to bleach my hair and dye it pink,I know my hair will get to a pale yellow colour and then I am supposed to use a toner to get rid of the yellow tones and get it whiter before the pink dye.But will the toner prevent the dye from setting into my hair?Is it just for people who want white blond hair on its own?Does toner prevent dye from taking to bleached hair?
if anything itll make the dye go in better as itll probably open the cuticles but if i were you id leave it a few days in between just to be on the safe side


also instead of a toner, try using some kind of silver shampoo as it has the same effect but much less damaging to your hair





please answer my question?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment