Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best face wash and toner?

I need to get a new face wash and toner that will help me with:


whiteheads, blackheads, acne cyst and extremly oily skin. I don't get just pimples anymore i get these instead. (if you give me a home made then please be specific because i've tried some and it didn't work out) thanks!!!!What is the best face wash and toner?
AS for the whiteheads,acne cyst and oily skin I recommend plan old rubbing alcohol. This cleans the areas and drys the oil up. Everything you mentioned is due to a build up of oil which the alcohol will take care. As for the blackheads I use bore` strips. They sell the ones for your nose and like forehead and cheeks. It works pretty good to, but once you get the blackheads gone you can continue to use the alcohol to prevent them from coming back. This is very cheap and effective.What is the best face wash and toner?
I can't say what is the ';best face wash and toner'; since it's all about trial and error. Everyone could get either pretty good or extremely bad results from using the same products. E.g.: proactive


You might wanna pay a visit to a dermatologist if you can, coz he/she can recommend certain products that your skin might not.


If not, use a gentle cleanser suited for oily skin - I actually find neutrogena deep clean face wash is pretty good, but again, it might be different for you. As long as the cleanser you're using doesn't ';strip'; your skin, then its ok to use.


For a toner, you can use pretty much anything. I usually skip this part since a good cleanser meant 2 do the job well...


For the acne part, you can try using over the counter topical treatment. E.g.: benzac, oxy, panoxyl, etc. These are benzoyl peroxide. Start with a low strength of either 2.5% or 5%...


if this is too strong for your skin, use tea tree oil.





Hope all this helps. Good luck with finding your miracle products =p
1) Proactive is really good if you can afford it =/


2) I love using St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighter- it removes all that nasty dead skin and is good for acne (I actually use the Neutragena Wave w/ this scrub for an extra good exfoliation and cleansing!)


3) I like to use Sea Breeze and Proactive toners =]

No comments:

Post a Comment