Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it effective to apply toner 2 weeks after bleaching?

I recently bleached my hair in hopes of achieving a pale blonde color. I ended up with a yellow, brassy color instead. I read that a purple shampoo takes out brassiness but I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and my hair is still yellow. Will a toner at this point be effective? Should I use a different method?Is it effective to apply toner 2 weeks after bleaching?
when i bleached my hair it turned yellow, i waited for about a month before i did a retouch. i only did my roots with bleach and then i put toner in it and it worked on all of my hair so it should work on yours.


i used 8A and 10V in equal parts and that worked well\


good luckIs it effective to apply toner 2 weeks after bleaching?
You should be fine with a toner. Make sure you use a neutral or ash base. Just be careful with the ash tones, you could end up with a greenish hue if it isn't done right

No comments:

Post a Comment