Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it effective to apply toner using the hands?

I find that when I apply my toner with a cotton ball or pad, the fuzz from the pad gets on my face. I'm wondering if putting some toner in the palm of my hand and applying it with my fingertips would be effective, or if that application method is not effective.Is it effective to apply toner using the hands?
no, it will stay on your hand not the face, and run offIs it effective to apply toner using the hands?
I would think that it would be hard to do effectively with your hands... but as long as you washed your hands very well first technically you would be fine. I just have a hard time thinking how you would manage to apply enough, but maybe I'm not talented that way or something. Have you thought about a q-tip? Its a smaller surface so it would take longer (and you would most likely have to dip it again to get enough to cover your whole face) but I would think it would transfer the cotton to your skin.
Yes but it turns your hand orange.


Ahahaha.





(:
no, I'd just put more on the cotton ball. Or use a little face towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment