Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What does toner acctually DO forr your face when you have acne?

I use the Biore' Toner. I was wondering why....I know it sounds really stupid but I found it under my sink so.. walla! But it's the acne wash watever and it's oil free. So... what does it do to improve your skin?What does toner acctually DO forr your face when you have acne?
It doesn't actually ';improve'; your skin. It has an astringent in it (an alcohol base) that dries the pore that is infected. When pores get dirt in them, they become infected and will fester to become a pimple. So the toners will dry up the pimple. Try using ';Purpose'; liquid soap to wash your face. It really helped my son when Retinal A (a prescription) didn't. The trick is to keep your skin clean! Hope this helps you! Good luck!What does toner acctually DO forr your face when you have acne?
it tightens your pores and kind of does a drying effect on it so your face isnt so oiling causing pimples, it does help!





:)
It balances the PH of your skin.
it kinda removes acne

No comments:

Post a Comment