Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone ever have a reaction when they change cleanser or toner?

Twice I've changed cleanser and toner and every time for a week or so i seem to get a reaction where my skin breaks out in spots then everything goes back to normal. Does anyone else have something like this and what can I do?Does anyone ever have a reaction when they change cleanser or toner?
yes, i have the same reaction!





my skin breaks out horrendously if i change my face wash or moisturiser, which i will never again do!





a few weeks ago, i bought a lovely night time moisturiser, for sensitive skin and everything-i came out in horrific acne after a couple of nights.





The spots have only just gone-it was very painful, I looked like I had a disease.





So, if you have products that work for you-stick with them!





Also, I only clean my face with product when I have worn make-up, or when in the bath. I Always use moisturiser after a bath, then when my skin feels dry, not religiously every morning, that seems to help keep everything nice and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment