Monday, December 21, 2009

After applying the cleanser and toner ,do I have to wash my face and then apply the moisturizer?

For how many times during the day do I have to repeat this?I have dry skin and I am 38yrs of age. At the moment I am using the simple products (Cleanser,toner and mosterizer.)ThanksAfter applying the cleanser and toner ,do I have to wash my face and then apply the moisturizer?
wash your face with water then use the cleanser then wash it off with water then towel pat dry then put on the toner with a cotton pad then wait about 10 minutes and put moisturizer on =)





do this first thing in the morning and right before u go to bed.


and sticking to the same routine really helps =) good luck hunAfter applying the cleanser and toner ,do I have to wash my face and then apply the moisturizer?
No.


You use the cleanser to wash your face - warm water, face washer etc, then rinse off and pat dry with a towel.


You then get a cotton bud and wet it with toner, rub it on your face especially along your ';t-zone'; - forehead, nose, chin.


You then put your moisturiser on on top of the toner - it doesn't get rinsed off.


You should repeat this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night time before bed so that your face isn't clogged up when you are in bed.
No you don't wash your face after toning.





First you cleanse: You should cleanse for at least 2 minutes.


then rinse well


Then Tone: use cotton pad or tissue to apply a thin layer over


entire face, avoiding eye area don't rinse


Moisturize: after toner has dried apply over face, don't rinse








Also you may use a eye cream and face masks twice a week.
If you have dry skin you need to be careful about how you wash your skin. I recommend Cetaphyl which will leave your skin clean but not stripped of natural oils. Since your skin is dry you really don't need any toner. I would suggest Avon's hydrofirming cream for day and night. The day cream has SFP and the night cream is a little richer formula. I also like Oil of Olay's Eye Pods around my eyes. I also use it on the side of my mouth. Finally I put on Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream on my lips. I massage the leftovers into my cuticles.
for me no need to wash again your face it only depends on what proeducts you are about to use?? see more products that suites for your skin tone even thru your age..





www.yumeimise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment