Monday, December 21, 2009

How do you fix hair that turned coppery after dying it? I need to use a toner?

I dyed my hair but now it's orangey brown. I want it to be ashy, light brown. Do I need to use a blue based toner for that? Or should I dye over my hair with an ashy brown color?How do you fix hair that turned coppery after dying it? I need to use a toner?
Any ash toned color will cancel out your red, or copper tones.The green base of the ash color cancels out the red undertones as it is the opposite of red on the color wheel.How do you fix hair that turned coppery after dying it? I need to use a toner?
Before you dye your hair again try washing it several times with a blue shampoo like head and shoulders. You will notice a difference even after the first use.

No comments:

Post a Comment