Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good three-step cleanser, toner and moisturiser?

I am looking for this because i think i should look after my skin a bit more.What is a good three-step cleanser, toner and moisturiser?
Nivea, Garnier %26amp; Dove is good. Avon %26amp; The Body Shop have good products too. Try Organic Products they are best for your skin.





You don't have to use the same brand for Cleanser, Toner or Moisturizer. Look for ones that are made for your skin-type.





Make sure you get a moisturiser that has good SPF, don't get products with alcohol.





Proactiv actually helped with me, it made my skin really smooth %26amp; pores were reduced heaps... even if you don't have acne or pimples I would recommend it. They have a sensitive skin version out now too. It is a bit expensive but it's worth the money.





Good LuckWhat is a good three-step cleanser, toner and moisturiser?
Proactive is AMAZING.


i'm not kidding. i used to have the worst skin,


and after i used it for about 3 weeks,


my face was soooo clean!





but Neutrogena was actually pretty good for me as well.





good luck :)
look at acne.org. Daniel Kern sells a non-pore clogging moisturizer and cleanser.
Go to a drugstore and ask at the pharmacy.
the new clinique set. some will tell you proactiv, dont do it. doesnt work for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment