Monday, December 21, 2009

Do I need to remove my navel piercing to use an electronic abs toner?

I have just bought a Slendertone ab toner. Nowhere in the instructions does it mention piercings. Do I need to take it out?Do I need to remove my navel piercing to use an electronic abs toner?
Try it at the lowest setting with your piercing on..


if your comfortable with it on - then leave it in..


Buut - if its newly pierced - then u should definitely hold off on the ab toner 4 awhile.. at least till it heals..





Hope i helped - somewhat!





%26amp; let me know if the ab toner works (:Do I need to remove my navel piercing to use an electronic abs toner?
Yeah,


you should take it out, just to be on the safe side.
it's gud if u take it ot...or else it might be a bit uncomfortable....

No comments:

Post a Comment