Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyone know of a good body lotion with some kind of natural skin toner in it?

I would never goto a tanning salon, due to health implications, but was wondering if anyone knew of a good body lotion/cream (not a bronzer), something that could give my skin a little bit of dark colour or something. Any information would help. Thank you very much.Anyone know of a good body lotion with some kind of natural skin toner in it?
Jergens NAtural GlowAnyone know of a good body lotion with some kind of natural skin toner in it?
I am very fair and have had a few skin cancers removed so I know how your feeling..I like Jurgen s Natural Glow for fair skin..nice moisturizer, doesn't smell funny and gives you a real looking ';tan'; not orangey or anything..i use it about every other day in the summer..Good Luck to a fellow ';non-tanner'; !!! :)
Jergens

No comments:

Post a Comment