Thursday, December 17, 2009

What toner should I use on my Highlights?

I recently tried a new stylist to get a whiter, lighter blonde color. The color turned out a lot lighter but it still has some brassy streaks. I want to buy a toner at Sally's and do it myself any suggestions on what toner to buy? My natural hair color is dark brown and my highlights are currently very light and I know she used 30 peroxide. Please help with any suggestions!What toner should I use on my Highlights?
well for a quick fix use fanci full rinse. it works great to tone down brassiness. a couple months ago my sisters friend was a new hair stylist (bad idea) and she highlighted my hair and bleached big chunks then put in these aweful orange lowlights. it was horrid and i was thankful to have the rinse which made it better until i could make an appoinment with a salon.


goodluck
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment