Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are you supposed to use a toner before using a face primer?

Or does the primer do the same thing as a toner? I found that even though I moisturize my face before applying foundation, it still sometimes flakes at some part of my face[around my mouth and nose] It's much better though compared to how much it used to flake before I used a moisturizer. Will the primer or toner get rid of any dryness in my skin?Are you supposed to use a toner before using a face primer?
You just do your normal routine





Cleanse Tone Moisturise





well Toner is for removing any excess scraps of cleanser or make up.


Primer for toning down any redness and making the foundation stay on longer.





Make sure your Toner or primer doesnt have Alchohol Denat in, because that may be what is causing the dryness, you could use a more intense Balm on those drier parts just before applying Primer,


Something like this http://badgerbalm.bathandunwind.com/cate鈥?/a>Are you supposed to use a toner before using a face primer?
no


just keep using moisturizer!
no just moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment