Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I make my face toner/less round?

I've naturally always had a very round face that drives me crazy! I'm not fat, I'm normal, but the skin under my chin rolls any time I move my head (making me look fat). It's so bad that my little brother calls it my ';gobble';. What can I do to make my ';gobble'; go away so that I have a pretty face like normal people?How do I make my face toner/less round?
Before you try doing anything drastic, try hair and make-up techniques to elongate your face. If you have bangs grow them out, avoid cuts that frame your face too much. Try tweezing your eyebrows or having them professionally waxed to open up your face more, and buy facial firming cream to try to tighten the skin and minimize your ';gobble.'; Most importantly, don't obsess over it cuz the more you do, the more attention you will draw to it.How do I make my face toner/less round?
Choose different parents next time around, or have extensive reconstructive surgery. It's all in the genes!
face lift?
There is nothing that can really be done about the one spot. It is impossible to loose fat in just one spot on your body. If you want to loose fat on your face, you will need to lower your total body fat %.

No comments:

Post a Comment