Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I make my own natural face toner?

I dont want to buy expensive and packed with chemicals cosmetics. For my body lotion for example I use coconut oil mixed with essential oils. It's all natural and works wonders!!! To wash my hair once a week I use an egg yolk and my hair is so soft and so shiny!How can I make my own natural face toner?
Homemade beauty tips about Fruit facial, Skin care with fruits and vegitables,


Facial at home, Fruit facial mask, Facial recipe etc...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.comHow can I make my own natural face toner?
i'll only be reported
you seem to go for all naturals which is good. put some rose petals in a bowl and add some warm water in it. dip some cotton in this and wipe your face and neck with it every day. you'll feel the difference in couple of days.
Take some bottled spring water (not tap or mineral water) and add to it some essential oil of lavender or rose. About 15-20 drops in 100mls of water.


Then place into a spray bottle and spray a mist onto your face, eyes closed.
use a splash of cold water or boil water with rose petals simmer for 5 mins,drain leave to cool put in a glass bottle with fresh rose petals use within 3 days
go to B%26amp;Q and for a small sum of money you can buy some ready mixed filler, dip out a goodish portion and stick a steralised pin into your finger allowing some blood to drip onto the dollop of filler you have, by trial and error you will find out how many drops of blood are needed to give it the colour and tone you require. using a flexible pallette knife spread the mix onto your face and then sit in front of a fan to speed up the drying process. if this fails to get you a new boy friend, try knockiong on a few doors and giving them the old trick or treat routine, you should at least make up the amount the filler cost to start this experiment off. there will be those who mock my solution but ignore the knockers, they all laughed at Newton when he found that apples fell down but he has been proven right................

No comments:

Post a Comment