Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's the best toner/moisturizer to use after using the Aspirin Mask?

I know how to make the aspirin mask, but I also heard that its best to use toner/moisturizer after washing off the aspirin mask. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of toner or moisturizer is best for people with sensitive skin? (I have really sensitive skin and will break out to almost any product).What's the best toner/moisturizer to use after using the Aspirin Mask?
I have never heard of the aspirin mask, but, don't use cheap products that will not show you long term affects until it is too late. A bit more expensive, but my wife swears by Nuskin, which I know little about, but again, she swears by it. You can find out about their products here at http://www.nuskin.com and good luck.What's the best toner/moisturizer to use after using the Aspirin Mask?
I have extremely sensitive skin too. So I dont use chemicals on my face. I have heard of the aspirin mask, but I havent tried it yet, but I think you should moisturise after using a mask. especially if youve used warm water to wash and left the mask for a long time. I mean, if it cleanses your skin, im sure it takes away the moisture in your skin too.


heres what I do:


I use a clay mask, and after that, i wash my face with cold water, and then apply a mixture of milk cream and honey, or curd and honey and wash it off after 5 minutes. Or if my skin feels really stretchy, i apply a really thin layer of olive or almond oil and massage it in well. I do this at night, so I dont have a problem of stepping out shiny-faced.


I dont see the point of a toner either. I use rose water in place of that. Or aloe gel (straight from the plant) with a drop of lime juice in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment