Thursday, December 17, 2009

Will using a a Toner on natural blonde hair do it any good, or is it only for dyed hair?

I am a natural dark blond, who gets cool highlights maybe twice a year. But mostly I just wear it in it's natural shade. I know that purple/violet shampoo's does give my hair a cool clean shine, but I feel like trying something different. Will using a toner add some blond shine to my natural haircolour, or is it only for dyed hair, and will make no differance to natural blond hair?Will using a a Toner on natural blonde hair do it any good, or is it only for dyed hair?
It's usually used for prelightened hair to achieve pale or delicate colors and to take out unwanted tones..If your using it just for shine, just get a sheer gloss.Will using a a Toner on natural blonde hair do it any good, or is it only for dyed hair?
the toner will not lighten your hair, it will only add color/tone.





yes it will make it shiny but may not make a diff in color.
it doesn't matter..toner will lock in shine and more color on dyed hair and on natural hair=]

No comments:

Post a Comment