Thursday, December 17, 2009

What cleanser, toner and moisturizer do you reccommend?

I am 15, and I have a dry t-zone in the winter and a slightly oily on in the summer. I have TONS of blackheads everywhere, and small breakouts on my forehead, and one large stubborn pore on my chin.





What should I use? Links would be great.What cleanser, toner and moisturizer do you reccommend?
neutrogena





.What cleanser, toner and moisturizer do you reccommend?
Hi,





If you don't mind spending quite a lot, I really recommend Clinique. Your skin sounds exactly like mine, and I've been using Clinique for about 3 years now. I find it really helps to stop my forehead from getting too oily and keeps my breakouts at bay (I use Quinoderm cream too and that works great!) They work well with my Clinique foundation too, which absorsbs the excess oil and moisturisers the parts that need it at the same time.





You can use their skin report to get an idea of the Clinique products that suit your skin type best:


http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/user鈥?/a>


And if you decide not the go for Clinique, the skin report results will help give you an idea of products from other brands that would be best for your skin.





Good luck,


~Mystic.
hmmm...u must try this blog for ur answers...





http://bigsaleyear.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment