Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is a Good Bleaching Cream Or Toner for a American Woman?

What is a good bleaching cream that I can use to even my skin out? I have a few liver spots and I also have a very dark spots and I need a good bleaching cream that works right away? Please some I need something that will work I have try Ambi and it didnt work.What is a Good Bleaching Cream Or Toner for a American Woman?
I think Fashion Fair makes a fade cream. I use to use it when I was in HS. To get the best results, you have to use it as the directions say, none of that skipping days and stuff. I also know Black Opal makes skincare products for AA's as well. Im not to sure where you can find it, but just google it. Now that I remember, try Target and Walmart for BO.





If your really insecure, have your Mom take you to the dermatologist and she can prescribe you a mild fading cream that benefits you. Much better than over the counter.


I suggest you try the mentioned products first though.





Good Luck and remember to wash your face every morning and night. Use an oil free moisturizer as well.What is a Good Bleaching Cream Or Toner for a American Woman?
Hate to break it to you, but all bleaching creams take about a month to start working. Try something with 2% or more hydroquinone, like Dr. Palmer's...NOT Palmer's Cocoa Butter, don't confuse them. It comes in a little white jar with red letters on it and you can get it at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment