Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What the best pore shrinking toner for a 49 year old?

Iv'e noticed my pores seem a little larger than they used to be. It is really bothering me. Any suggestions? Brands?What the best pore shrinking toner for a 49 year old?
Im 35 and I have noticed that my pores are a little larger as well. That was when I tried Deliziosos Cafe Bean Toner.. It shrank my pores and highly firmed my skin.. I truly recommend it as an every day toner for better skin, it is well worth the price.. also if you are not sure about ordering you can get a sample, but I would go with the actuall thing cause sample is $2 plus shipping, but it is quite a decent amount to try out, anyway the link:


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/CafeBea鈥?/a>What the best pore shrinking toner for a 49 year old?
do you wash your face reegularly and use witch hazel? thats what i do and it works in shrinking pores, or maybe your using the wrong products on your skin and should get something more for your skin type.
Clearskin庐 Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub





www.youravon.com/raquelbradford

No comments:

Post a Comment