Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What age should you start using a toner?

I'm 14, and I cleanse and moisturize my face daily. I also exfoliate every 4 days Do I need to start using a toner? And could you recommend really gentle, safe toners without alcohol? I have combination/oily skin, if that helps.What age should you start using a toner?
well 14 is a good age to start using toner trust me it really helps . Use the toner after you cleanse your face i use Nivea Visage it really helps oil free. so thats good also if u break out a lot use oil sheets they may be your bestfriend to resolve your problem of having a lot of pimples.What age should you start using a toner?
Yes starting to use a toner will not hurt at all in fact it will firm your skin for the future and moisturize it.. I would highly recommend with going something natural, the facial toner I currently use is called Caf猫 Bean Toner and it is mainly to firm skin, I would recommend for your young and beautifull skin the Jasmine Facial toner which is alchahol free, 100% Natural Vegan, Paraben Free etc. Take a look at the link


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Jasmine鈥?/a>
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps988.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
I don't use toner anymore and my skin has improved. I just use gentle cleanser, eye cream, moisturiser and an exfoliator once per week.
When your face can handle the strong effect of it.
age 7

No comments:

Post a Comment