Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What cleanser, toner and moisturizer range would you recommend to me?

I am 19 and have combination skin can anyone recommend anything that they have tried and works well? Thanks.What cleanser, toner and moisturizer range would you recommend to me?
I would look for something with tea-tree oil in it as it has a natural antiseptic in it and is slightly astringent which would prevent oiliness which can contribute to spots.What cleanser, toner and moisturizer range would you recommend to me?
The clinique 3 step set


trust me i have combination skin and they find each product PERFECT for your skin,


it worked wonders for me


answer mine?:)


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
the three step proactiv routine comes complete with a cleanser, revitalizing toner, and repairing lotion. works really well.
body shop stuff works well plus if you go in and ask they'll do a quick consultation and find the range thats Perfect for you.
Neutrogena is great for occasional breakouts.
A kit from neutagena!
do you have acne?


i like the clinique 3-step thing. haha.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment