Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I get rid of a brassy toner from my highlighted ash blonde hair?

I recently went to a different hairdresser for a root job on my highlighted ash blonde hair. Without asking she also applied a toner and told me afterwards. The colour is now going really brassy and I'm really annoyed! Will this effect be permanent? If it is going to fade is there a way to make it fade faster?How can I get rid of a brassy toner from my highlighted ash blonde hair?
Usually a toner is used to counteract brassiness not create it, but it sounds like you still ended up with the brassiness anyway,although maybe less than if your stylist didnt use one. There really is no way to get rid of this effect unless you go back to get it redone. If it has been only a few days since you had it done you can contact the salon and see if there is something they can do to fix it which should be no cost to you.How can I get rid of a brassy toner from my highlighted ash blonde hair?
I've got the same problem i don't know what to do either so i'm going to get it died and try and cover it again.


No it won't be permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment