Thursday, December 17, 2009

What would be a good toner for combination skin that you can get in almost any store?

Which toner do you people recommend?


Also what exfoliating masks (gel or clay) do you recommend?What would be a good toner for combination skin that you can get in almost any store?
Nivea Moisturizing Toner: ';Freshen and refine pores without the drying effects of alcohol. Removes all traces of cleanser residue and prepares skin for a moisturizer. Contains Pro-vitamin B5 and natural moisturizers to leave your complexion soft, smooth and refreshed.';





- I use it Morning %26amp; Evening - I enjoy how it makes my skin feel. I like that it's alcohol free and seems to have a soothing quality to it as a opposed to some other toners I've tried which include alcohol and produce a tingly/cold sensation and normally results in drying out my skin (I have combo skin with oily t-zone and enlarged poors if I don't follow my routine). I notice that is also seems to help with the redness I have naturally have post face-washing. You can get this at any drug store, Walmart, Target, etc. $5ishWhat would be a good toner for combination skin that you can get in almost any store?
The Mint Julep clay mask is available at all drugstores and is very good for oily skin. My favorite mask is the Warming Mineral Mask by The Body Shop - but it's only available there.





As for toners, the Rosewater toner by Burt's Bees is lovely and gentle - and non-drying.
a great place to do some research is www.drugstore.com, they have everything that you can get at your local store and almost everything has a review, it's really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment