Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a good toner and moisturizer for oily skin?

i heard olay products are really good, do they have toners and moisturizers? i don't want anything harsh that will dry out my skin.What is a good toner and moisturizer for oily skin?
No, go to dillards and get clinque moisturizer for oily skin it works great and it makes your face look good while keeping it soft. Plus its not that expensive its worth it.What is a good toner and moisturizer for oily skin?
I've used olay...and it's worked good for me. And my dermatologist said it's the best product out there. idk....I'm sure there's other's though.:D
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
i use diz acne soap nd it drid of my skin nd made my acne go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment