Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I used a garnier toner after my neutrogena oil free facial wash/ make up remover?

If I used a garnier toner after a Neutrogena products will my skin will be ok... or it is better not to used something from different company together?Can I used a garnier toner after my neutrogena oil free facial wash/ make up remover?
It doesn't matter if you mix brands, HOWEVER, you should never double up on products with acne medication in them unless they come together.


If you use a Neutrogena that has strong acne fighting chemicals in it and then follow it up with a garnier toner that also has those chemicals it will overdry your face once you wash it, causing your skin to produce MORE oil - and then you'll break out like crazy. And have chemically burnt skin.





So yes to mixing products - no to doubling up on extra benzoil peroxide, salycylic acid, etc...Can I used a garnier toner after my neutrogena oil free facial wash/ make up remover?
No it does not matter which of the companies you use. Just be careful to watch for the chemicals in the products.


If you use to much acne fighting medicine than your skin can break out worse or dry out and flake. Its best to use the same company because there is a formula to their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment