Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best hair bleaching kit and toner to get platinum blonde hair?

My hair has blonde on the top and a darker color on the bottom right now. My natural color is somewhat of a dark blonde.





I don't have enough money to get it professionally done this time.





Tips/Instructions would be great too!





Thank you! :)What is the best hair bleaching kit and toner to get platinum blonde hair?
I like Clairol Because It ISN'T As Permanent As REVLON 4 Xample; Just in Case you get the Color WRONGWhat is the best hair bleaching kit and toner to get platinum blonde hair?
I used to bleach my hair and use a toner afterwards before dying my hair 'strange' colors when I was a teenager.


I used Manic Panic's bleach kits. It comes in 2 different 'strengths', 30 volume or 40. Since I have dark brown hair, I used 40 volume, but you said you're blonde, I'd use 30 volume if I were you.


The kits come with instructions, and they're easy to follow as long as you have someone to help you.


After bleaching, I used either Manic Panic Virgin Snow white toner/mixer or Special Effects toner to make my hair white/platinum blonde.


It damages your hair like you won't believe, so try not to wash your hair often (every 3-4 days is good) so your hair/scalp's natural oils moisturize your hair.


I hope that helps.
Beyond the Zone Radical bleach kit. it can be used on or off the scalp. i have medium to dark brown hair. i let it sit for about 45 minutes, checking it every 15 minutes. after that i mixed another batch and let it sit for another 30 minutes. instead of toner, i use Fanci-full leave in hair rinse in Ultra White Minx.





pick up a bottle of Shimmer Lights purple shampoo and you'll be all set.
Make sure that when you use the bleach you leave it on long enough. Your hair will turn orange then yellow before it turns white. Use a violet based toner to achieve a platinum color.





Of course, these are just general guidelines... for all I know your hair is in no condition to be lightened.





Also, in response to another answer you got... there's no such thing as ';less permanent'; platinum color.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment