Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best toner for teens / me in specific?

What's a toner that's best for your skin as a teenager? I tend to just have tzone breakouts and a couple of black heads.What is the best toner for teens / me in specific?
I recommend organic apple cider vinegar, with a few aspirin crushed up into it. I put mine into an old shampoo bottle, and, using a cotton ball, apply it to my face twice a day after cleansing, and before moisturizing. The apple cider vinegar (and it does have to be organic - you can get it at health food stores and some grocers) will even out the pH on your skin, and the salicylic acid in the crushed aspirin (not Tylenol or anything else, just aspirin) will help with the breakouts. It's much less expensive than any commercial toners, and it works better. Once a week I'll follow up the vinegar with a spritz of witch hazel - pure bliss. And the vinegar smell does go away after a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment