Thursday, December 17, 2009

How often should I use a toner on my face?

I use it everyday, is that fine?How often should I use a toner on my face?
I once read an article that said that toner doesn't actually do anything for your face. I don't know how true that is, you should look it up. But I think once or even twice a day is good.How often should I use a toner on my face?
Right after washing and right before moisturizing. Yes it's ok to use everyday as long as your skin is'nt too dry or very sensitive. Using a toner tightens and refines pores.
If you have a skin system, you should use it morning and night. The purpose of the toner is to restore the pH balance on your skin.
I use it about 3 times a day... but I'm crazy... but i get complimented on my skin all the time....
everyday is okay but be sure to moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment