Thursday, December 17, 2009

What toner and spot treatment should I try?

I have sensitive skin that dries out easily.


Here is my skincare routine so far:





Cleanser: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser


Toner: ????


Moisturizer: Olay Complete (the day one for sensitive skin, then the night cream)


Spot treatment: ????





I don't have buckets of cash, so I don't want to spend much on either of these.What toner and spot treatment should I try?
Maybe you don't need a toner. Notice that Cetaphil does not make them because their product rinses away clean and leaves your skin at the correct pH, eliminating the need for toner.





But if you feel that you must use one, try Olay refreshing toner or Neutrogena alcohol free toner because alcohol will dry you out and salicylic acid will make you more sensitive.





Maybe Clean and Clear acne treatment or Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment.What toner and spot treatment should I try?
that clean %26amp;%26amp; clear advantage thingy is workin good for me. [and a lot of those acne systems dont.]
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment