Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best toner and face wash that makes your face radian/glow?

what is the best toner that reduces redness and makes you look fresh and clean all day and isnt too harsh on delicate skin? also best facewash that makes your face glow and protects from dirt and prevents blemishes? are moisturizing cleansing pads bad?What is the best toner and face wash that makes your face radian/glow?
I've heard that creating an ';aspirin mask'; really works. I haven't had the time to create it or try it, but I've read some pretty good reviews.





I, however, use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub and it REALLY cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft, fresh and positively glowing. But the little exfoliating particles might be a bit harsh on your skin. If you do use it, try not to scrub too hard or you'll scratch your face. The end result is definitely worth it. I swear my pores have shrunk, if not disappeared.





For cleansing pads, I use Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Towelettes. A bit pricey, but worth it. They work fabulously and get my makeup off in a couple of quick swipes. Plus they leave your face smelling super clean.





Aspirin Mask Reviews %26amp; Directions: http://www.acne.org/aspirin-mask-reviews鈥?/a>
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment