Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer that I can purchase for a reasonable price?

Recently, I purchased the St Ives Apricot Scrub, is that effective? I'm looking for a products that I can use everyday. I have really sensitive skin and I'm looking for a way to reduce my pimples. I researched over the net and they said that after applying cleansers, you should apply toners then moisturizers. How about scrubs? What are they for?Pls. help!!! What is the best facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer that I can purchase for a reasonable price?
Anything by Aveeno is great and reasonable. Oil of Olay is good as well but quite expensive. Both are great!!!!What is the best facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer that I can purchase for a reasonable price?
scrubs are not a good for pimples.they will only produce more oil.well,the skin will.i麓d go for a softer one by clearasil or neutrogena,if you must use one and do not scrub hard.or their soaps.too much sun is not good either.but the best is to go to a dermatologist.good luck
i think ...olay..and....loreal......are specialized.in dese products....n..they hav a very gud effect...so....u must try.dem....n...dey can b in ur budget

No comments:

Post a Comment